Our Mission is to assist all people in the radical extension of healthy human life and provide fellowship for longevity enthusiasts through regular holiday and memorial services.
Purposes of the Church of Perpetual Life:
• Provide fellowship for longevity enthusiasts through regular, holiday, and memorial services for self-preserved individuals.
• Teach scientific rationality and the Creator’s plan that humanity evolves to achieve markedly extended healthy lifespans.
• Accelerate the Creator’s plan of the Common Task of Humanity, which is to cultivate technology that will facilitate the transformation of life into an environment of perpetual duration.
• Enable information sharing amongst fellow longevity enthusiasts that will facilitate the Common Task.
• Create a sense of belonging, a common bond amongst like-minded individuals, and communal volunteer support for fellow church members who fall ill, are hospitalized, or otherwise face imminent medical problems.
• Institutionalize the concept of indefinitely extended lifespans so that others are enlightened and can contribute to the Common Task.
• Provide a concrete foundation and physical structure to demonstrate the commitment of the Church of Perpetual Life to provide perpetual support to deanimated members and advance the field of biomedical research.
• Provide group support, peer encouragement, and rational persuasion for Church members and guests to contribute their energies and themselves to the Common Task of Humanity.